At Cleverland Tutorial Centre, our teachers are the heart and soul of our business. They inspire, nurture and coach students, helping them surpass yesterday’s personal best. The job is challenging, but the rewards of helping students and making a difference is an experience you will never forget.
Who we look for
You are an intensely passionate educator who loves nurturing kids – not just the brightest but also the shy underdog. You will happily go out of your way to bring the best to your students and bring out the best in them.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
• Proven record of academic and extramural excellence.
• Clear, compelling interpersonal and communication skills.
• Thrives in a high-buzz, low bureaucracy work culture.
• Nurturing, possesses a natural affinity with children.
• A strong desire to inspire and groom the leaders of tomorrow.
How to apply
We require all of the following documents to be submitted in order for us to process your application. Kindly upload all documents as one attachment file.
• Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
• Cover Letter
• ‘O’ Level Certificate
• ‘A’ Level Certificate / Diploma Certificate and Transcript
• University Degree Certificate and Transcript
• Masters Degree Certificate and Transcript (If applicable)
Any incomplete applications will not be processed.
If you have been shortlisted, we will contact you within 3 weeks from date of application. (YOU ARE REQUESTED NOT TO CALL OUR CENTRES ENQUIRE MATTER PERTAINING TO JOB APPLICATIONS. ALL CALL PERTAINING TO JOB APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.)